- We are live and we are blogging as TNA Insanity or Impact or whatever comes to us on Spike TV.
- We open with a video recap of Victory Road which was two really good matches that bookended the usual TNA rollercoaster.
- Mike Tenay is screaming already- that can’t be good.
- We get sent to the back where Jeremy Borash is looking for Kurt Angle at the behest of Jim Cornette. Angle is in the tanning bed. Borash and Kurt argue over who was looking at who’s package.
- Triple X is reunited (GOOD!) and they are taking on Serotonin. Hopefully this is the last time I have to see these clown shoes on TV.
Raven and his goons are being given a little more offense then they should be in this match as the Triple X reunion should’ve been a squash.
Senshi gets the hot tag and he hits his arsenal of kicks. Now this is what I want to see. Hot finishing sequence with all three members of Triple X hitting moves off the top and getting the pin. The crowd is going crazy for them.
Kaz is out and is caning Raven, Havok, and Martyr. Before they can turn the tide Kaz ducks out.
- JB is still with Kurt- and now they are arguing over who was looking at who’s ass. Cornette has threatened to fine Kurt 10,000 dollars if he doesn’t come now. Angle gets out of the bed and his titles, clothes, and underwear are missing.
- Christian Cage is being interviewed and tonight is the revenge match. He says Chris Harris will end up the same was as at Victory Road. Then he dropped in a “Git R’ Done”
- Tenay and West are talking but they are interrupted by Team 3D. They say after the Steiners cost them the belts they want a shot at them. They say Scott needs to get over his little injury and Tenay tries to correct them. D-Von grabs Tenay and then they threaten to take them out. Then cut right away to the back.
- Angle and JB are walking looking for his stuff.
- Angle is holding a meeting with the undercard telling them stealing is wrong. then he yells at Shark Boy about smiling at him- which is funny. So Angle beats him up and leaves him laying.
- Lance Hoyt is out with Christy Hemme and he is taking on Kip James with BG and Roxxi Laveaux.
- Basically a sloppy back and forth slugfest. BG is on commentary and makes a Sampson reference.
- Kip hits the Famouser and gets the win- sounds like this was the blowoff to the feud. Christy then tries to get involved but gets planted again by Roxxi.
- Joe is being interviewed in the back and says he is making a big announcement but everyone will have to wait.
- Kurt is holding a meeting with the production crew wanting to know who took his stuff. He’s going to turn his back and count to ten and when he turns around his stuff had better be there. Kurt beats up someone who tries to leave.
- Time for the revenge match with Christian Cage/James Storm vs Rhyno/Chris Harris. Harris and Cage brawl and then we head to break.
- Commercial for TNA as they are starting to run house shows semi-regularly. Good move.
- Back from commerical and Rhyno is being beaten up by the heels.
Hot tag time and AMW erupts. Harris is on fire and hitting everything that moves. Rhyno clotheslines Cage out. Catatonic on Storm gets a 2 count but the ref gets pulled. Dustin Rhodes comes in and hits Harris with a chair and that gets the three count. No idea what the issue is here.
The heels beat up Rhyno but before they can pour the beer down his throat Abyss comes out and chases them off. Sting shows up bhind them though and throws Christian back into the ring. Before he can hit the Black Hole Slam though Christian bails again.
- Kurt is finally with Cornette in the back.
- Christian and AJ are leaving and Robert Rodde says he will take care of Abyss but Styles want sot take care of everyone who is giving Christian problems. They get in the truck to leave and before they can pull out Abyss pops up int eh truck and they bail and run away.
- Angle is in the ring now screaming at the fans for taking his stuff. He promises to take them all on.
Joe’s music hits and he comes out with Angle’s stuff. He gives Angle all of it back and says at Hard Justice he wants a shot at Angles for all the belts.
Joe then offers his hand to seal the deal. They shake hands and celebrate. Then Joe headbutts Angle and goes to get a table. However that backfires as Angle counters and sends Joe through the table. Then he locks in the Anklelock.
Decent episode. They fell into the old trap of trying to cram too much into one hour of TV. The stuff with Angle was really amusing and the Christian dynamic with his crew is good. Everything else was there.
TNA is real close to being in a creative groove right now. But they could very easily slip backwards if they aren’t careful